compiler issues

Gordon Zaft gordonzaft at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 21:17:52 UTC 2016

Sun U5 running 11.0, 512MB memory

I'm trying to do some updates and I keep getting segmentation faults while
compiling.  I got this for llvm37, spidermonkey170 and ... something else.

I looked at my install and realized the gcc I installed with 10.x was 4.2.1
which is pretty old, so I decided to update to 4.91 in hopes that would
solve some of these issues.

Alas, I get:

In file included from
/usr/ports/lang/gcc49/work/gcc-4.9.4/gcc/c-family/c-common.c:11936:

./gt-c-family-c-common.h:254: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
I'm going to try updating to something not so recent but i'm wondering if
others have seen this issue.

--
Gordon Zaft
Province 35 Governor