Name Badges this month for only R39 Each

Graham shelbydearthd212 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 06:23:04 UTC 2016

Dear Customer, please see Name Badges attached sample on special this month for only R39 Each ,they Normally go for around R55 to R75 each.

To order send through a list of names and a company logo you would like on the badge and we will quote you right away we have designers who will do a design layout and send you a quote all at once.
If you happy with the artwork we will proceed with a order.
Please note our minimum order for name badges is 5
we also supply-
500 Business Cards full colour, on 300 gms plus UV -R580
5000 A5 Flyers full colour, printed on 85 gms gloss paper -R1750
Magnetic car signage  R350 per door
Please note our minimum for business cards is 500
Other products - Fridge Magnets key-rings,Invoice books,Stamps, Signage,Websites,Domain names
Email us to get a speedy quote:
Email  Printing2design at gmail.com or simply click on reply, and reply to this email.
Kind regards
Graham Lloyd
Cell:081 701 5048
Landline:031 837 6050

video sample of badges
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NMvag0wuSk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCtCEcRH62Q
If you want to unsubscribe then click here.