PCI range checking under qemu-system-sparc64

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 17 08:48:42 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 08:27:52PM +0100, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> [...]
> Also how does the boot log compare with a complete boot log -- often
> looking at what the next line is on a complete boot log gives a hint as
> where things are going wrong.

I've boot with boot_verbose=1; most of the new output looks unrelated.
One extra line is printed after IPsec init message befor the hang:

  IPsec: Initialized Security Association Processing.
  lo0: bpf attached
  KDB: enter: Break to debugger
  [ thread pid 11 tid 100004 ]
  Stopped at      kdb_enter+0x80: ta              %xcc, 1
  db> show intrcnt
  pil11: filter           3
  vec2027: uart0          3
  db>

Backtrace looks the same as in my previous email to Marius, yet there are
some interrupts shown this time.

./danfe