[Fwd: Re: help with sparc64 / SUN Ultra 45]

Sebastian van de Meer kernel-error at kernel-error.com
Wed May 13 05:15:52 UTC 2015

Morning,

I got the advice to forward my E-Mail to you :) It would be great for me
to run FreeBSD on my good old SPARC Workstation. On my search through
the internet i found the info that you are looking for some help.

I´d like to help. I´m not a programmer, so I don´t know if it´s
constructive. My question: Is there something that I can do?

Best regards
Sebastian van de Meer