freebsd-sparc64 Digest, Vol 610, Issue 2

Gerald Bootes gbootes at ryerson.ca
Tue May 5 15:43:11 UTC 2015

Trevis,

     Then when I get back from vacation in June I will start the ball
rolling.  Regardless anyone who wants them will need to come pick them up
as I am not allowed to spend money on shipping anything anywhere at the
moment.  The boss does not mind me donating old equipment but not on his
dime.

     Cheers,

          Gerald

| Gerald Bootes, B. Eng           | Centre for Computing    |
| Technical Officer               |    and Engineering      |
| Network Administrator           | Room ENG125             |
|                                 | 245 Church Street       |
| Phone: (416) 979-5000 ext. 4883 | Toronto, Ontario        |
| Email:  gbootes at ryerson.ca      | Canada                  |
| VA3OBD                          | M5B 2K3                 |
|            Department of Aerospace Engineering            |
|                     Ryerson University                    |