Testing an Open Firmware interrupt-map patch

Andrew Turner andrew at fubar.geek.nz
Mon Dec 14 13:52:58 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm looking for testers for a patch to update how we parse the
interrupt-map property to follow the ePAPR spec. This property is
commonly used with PCIe controllers.

The current code doesn't take the parent address size property. When
this is non-zero we need to also read these values. This is needed on
an arm64 board I have as the interrupt parent has memory-mapped
children so needs this to be set.

I have a patch at [1] to add this, however would like it if this could
be tested on other platforms using this code to check it doesn't break
these platforms before I commit it.

I welcome feedback on this patch as I would like to commit this soon.

Andrew

[1] https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4518