FreeBSD on T5220

Alex McWhirter alexmcwhirter at triadic.us
Fri Aug 7 01:18:31 UTC 2015

Not to get too far off topic but do you know where this code would be located now? I guess if it's been removed it would be back in older revisions?

I've been slowly working towards getting sun4v to boot using OpenBSD as a reference, but having some sort of FreeBSD source would be helpful too, even if only partially complete.

Sent from my iPhone