Product Inquiry

Charles Benneth test at issei-syoji.co.jp
Wed Nov 19 12:54:01 UTC 2014

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Good day,
My Name is Mr Charles Bennett the Sales Manager off tong heer   thialand co LTD I Am Interested in some of your product could you kindly send me your full catalog of products with clear photos, and list of FOB prices in USD with prices,competitive prices for serious starting. Waiting your quick response.

Best Regards TONG HEER  ( EXPORT ) CO. LTD.
Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate 700/553, Moo 7, T.Don Hua Roh, A.Maung, Chonburi, 20000, Thailand
Tel :+66 38 454 537-9 Fax :+66 38 454 327