HEADS UP: sparc64 backend for llvm/clang imported

Michael Moll kvedulv at kvedulv.de
Sat Mar 1 15:31:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 08:22:06PM +0100, Dimitry Andric wrote:
> If you have any sparc64 hardware, and are not afraid to encounter rough
> edges, please try out building and running your system with clang.  To

On all my sparc64 machines the loader seems to be broken:

{0} ok boot net:dhcp
Boot device: /pci at 1f,700000/network at 2:dhcp  File and args:
1000 Mbps FDX Link up
Consoles: Open Firmware console
panic: tlb_init_sun4u: no node for bootcpu?!?!
--> Press a key on the console to reboot <--

I'm booting via TFTP, the boot environment was built on amd64 with
TARGET=sparc64.

Regards
--
Michael Moll