Sparc T2000 support

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Thu Jan 31 17:23:24 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 02:56:47PM +0100, C. P. Ghost wrote:
> I guess, no developer has access to the required sun4v hardware
> at the moment, and buying one privately just for fun and coding
> is way above budget.

At one time we did have access to one, and that was how the code as
it currently stands was tested.  However, we no longer have access
to that machine, and that developer is no longer active, and no one
else had picked up and finished the code.  (As I understand, at one
time it booted but would not stay up very long).

marius is probably the person in the project who would be in the
best position to work on it.

mcl