Sparc T2000 support

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:02:01 UTC 2013

I had both FreeBSD and OpenBSD working on two Sunblade 1000's along
with a basic build of kde4.
Since FreeBSD allows you to compile without an Xserver- along with
other items- while OpenBSD has it setup that X is needed, you may want
to try installing a base system first.
Borrow code from either NetBSD or OpenBSD.
Seems that there are a fe wnames on the FreeBSD/SPARC64 page. You may
want to contact them.