Changes to kern.geom.debugflags?

Chris Ross cross+freebsd at distal.com
Fri Jan 4 04:27:51 UTC 2013

On Dec 31, 2012, at 21:05 , Chris Ross <cross+freebsd at distal.com> wrote:
>  Okay.  Well, I tried building stable/9 at revision 243673, which didn't work, and
> then 243242, which also failed in the same way.  So, it may be something earlier
> than the suggested (if I'm reading your email correctly, and 243243 is where the
> rev you mentioned was integrated to stable/9.)
>
>  Thanks much for the pointers!  I'll try to take a look at some of the underlying
> changes, and see if anything looks more relevant.

  So, now that we're past the holiday madness, and I haven't heard anything back
on this is there some other group or list I should ask the questions of ZFS internals
to figure out why the sparc64 MD boot loader code is seeing a dn_datablkszsec
of 0, and what it should be set to?

  Thanks.  I'm happy to compose another message to include people who might
be able to help.  I'm out of my "comfort zone" in ZFS.

                          - Chris