Sun Blade 100, SUN-PCi and FreeBSD

zenxyzzy zenxyzzy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:05:43 UTC 2013

This is unlikely to ever work, since the card (of which I have one, a
sunpci-3) needs a kernel driver, and has little documentation.
I am working on disassembling the driver, but this is slow going.
the sunpci user-mode program might well work, if the solaris emulation ever
gets good enough, and somebody builds
a compatible kernel module.

a tantalizing idea would be to have a solaris compatible ddi/dki kernel
library to link with.  pretty gnarly stuff there, too.

--curt