Changes to kern.geom.debugflags?

Chris Ross cross+freebsd at distal.com
Thu Dec 27 17:06:19 UTC 2012

On Dec 25, 2012, at 6:25 PM, Marius Strobl wrote:
>> So, does anyone know if something has gone unstable in the sparc64 zfsboot in recent months?  If I boot from the cdrom again and load the July zfsboot via gpart bootcode, it boots correctly again.
>>

> Please see
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=0+0+/usr/local/www/db/text/2012/freebsd-sparc64/20121223.freebsd-sparc64
> and provide debug information.

 I built the world with DEBUG_FLAGS=-g, and installed new zfsboot and zfsloader on my sparc64.  However, "ctrace" isn't helpful:

>> FreeBSD/sparc64 ZFS boot block
   Boot path:   /pci at 1c,600000/scsi at 2/disk at 1,0:a
Consoles: Open Firmware console
ERROR: Last Trap: Division by Zero

{1} ok ctrace
No saved state
{1} ok

 Anything else you can suggest to get debugging information out of zfsloader?

              - Chris