My sparc is falling apart from last upgrade of ports

Marko Lerota mlerota at claresco.hr
Tue Jan 11 14:07:49 UTC 2011

Craig Butler <craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org> writes:

> Hi Mark
>
> Its working ok for me inside a jail on my 8.1-RELEASE sparc64 powered
> Sun Netra X1
>
> I portsnap'd upto the latest and greatest.
>
> built /usr/ports/www/apache22
>
> toggled SSL in config
>
> It pulled in;
> perl-5.10.1_3
> autoconf-2.68
> expat-2.0.1_1
> apr-ipv6-devrandom-gdbm-db42-1.4.2.1.3.10
> pcre-8.11
> m4-1.4.15,1
> help2man-1.38.4
> gmake-3.81_4
> autoconf-wrapper-20101119
> python26-2.6.6
> automake-1.11.1
> gdbm-1.8.3_3
> db42-4.2.52_5
> p5-Locale-gettext-1.05_3
> automake-wrapper-20101119
> apache-2.2.17_1

Tnx Craig. So I see that you used base openssl, not from ports.
Am I correct?

I removed my /usr/ports/security/openssl and I'm using base openssl.
Now my Apache and Dovecot is working. When I catch time, I will test
it again with openssl from ports. Thanks everybody for help.

--
Marko Lerota
Sent from my Gnus Mailer