My sparc is falling apart from last upgrade of ports

Marko Lerota mlerota at claresco.hr
Mon Jan 10 16:18:22 UTC 2011

Marius Strobl <marius at alchemy.franken.de> writes:

> Did the upgrade involve a library that is common to all the ports
> which started to fail?

I don't know. First I upgraded the Apache22. Then Apache didn't work.
So I thought that if I upgrade all the ports it will work. I thought
it was some dependency problem. Then I upgraded all the ports. Among
them where Postfix and Dovecot which also stopped working. The Postfix
can work only if it's not compiled with TLS support. So I think it has
something to do with the openssl from ports.

I will try to reinstall the packages dependable upon openssl but with
WITH_OPENSSL_BASE=yes in make.conf, and then see if the problem
continues.

--
Marko Lerota
Sent from my Gnus Mailer