Everything is installed, X does not work completely

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 00:06:52 UTC 2010

I'm trying an openboot method and will adjust xorg according to
/var/log/Xorg.0.log.
It should be up tonight.
So far:
1) obdiag needs to be run from the forth prompt. There one can see what
device is being used.
2) setenv output-device /path/to/card and setenv output-device
screen:rWxHxfrequency for card needs to be set followed by reset-all.