Sun Fire 280R questions.

Craig Butler craig001 at lerwick.hopto.org
Fri May 15 09:42:50 UTC 2009

Hi Mark

Is there anyway we can link in with Fenners work to list the broken
ports ?
How are we looking build cluster wise, are we able to do complete port
tree builds ?
In previous emails its been said that port developers don't have access
to sparc64 kit, I may be able to help out by providing a jailed
environment hanging off the end of an adsl line... do you think that
would be any use ?

Kind Regards

Craig B