sparc64 dmesgs on wiki (was: Re: FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE working on Netra AX1105-500)

Royce Williams royce at alaska.net
Sat Jan 17 10:14:19 PST 2009

Gheorghe Ardelean wrote, on 1/17/2009 5:18 AM:
> Pietro or Mark could you please add the attached dmesg to the dmesgs I
> have already provided on sparc64 wiki?
> (http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/sparc64/dmesgs)

Wow - I had no idea that this page even existed!

My page listed on the wiki is modestly described as "Several dmesgs".
;-)  I actually have 156 dmesgs, ranging from 5.0 through 8.0-CURRENT,
for 38 different Sun models.

I don't want to duplicate effort, but I also don't want to lose the
history that I've collected.  Should I lay off storing mine, should we
fold some of them into the wiki, or something else?

Royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                   - http://royce.ws/
     Your neighbor is anyone you happen to be with.  - Mr. Rogers