can anyone make available the whole usIII source tree from perforce please

Marius Strobl marius at alchemy.franken.de
Tue Feb 3 14:07:40 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 01:41:10PM +0000, Craig Butler wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I am trying to compile and test out Marius's cassini drivers, I have
> created a module Makefile and can compile the module against head
> cvsup'd last night.
>
> However head buildkernel doesn't compile correctly on the sparc64

<...>

> I would like to try it against the perforce source tree... Can someone
> please tar it up and make it available.

I use the perforce tree merely for dumping so it isn't guaranteed
to compile as a whole either. FYI, I've added glue for FreeBSD <
800016 to cas(4) so you can use it with 7.1 as you initially
intended. There's a strange panic in the mii(4) code when loading
it as a module which I haven't looked at so far though, so I
suggest to build it statically into the kernel for now.