port www/libxul broken on sparc64, but builds even on ia64

Simon Griffiths simon.griffiths at tenenbaum.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 22:13:13 UTC 2009

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-freebsd-sparc64 at freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-
> sparc64 at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Anton Shterenlikht
> Sent: 14 December 2009 22:14
> To: Andreas Tobler
> Cc: gecko at freebsd.org; freebsd-sparc64 at freebsd.org; freebsd-
> ports at freebsd.org; freebsd-ia64 at freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: port www/libxul broken on sparc64, but builds even on ia64

[snip]

Apologies, the patch provided by Beat worked like a charm here.  Unexpected
failure + borked email backup locally caused me to lose how and where I got
the fix.  It was my intention to let the list know the outcome and thank
Beat personally but due to my email problems this didn't happen.

So thank you Beat for the patch and help personally afterwards and I can
confirm the above patch worked locally here at the time.

Cheers,

Si.