Free Ultra2 in Silicon Valley, USA

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri Oct 31 06:01:30 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 05:06:50AM -0700, mdh wrote:
> Perhaps this could augment the package build setup?

We have a couple of Ultra 5s in the cluster but we haven't set them up
yet; the belief is that the Ultras are too underpowered to be of too
much help.  (Mostly we have Netra T1s there, with some e4500s on loan
remotely).

If anyone wants to debug the kernel problem on the 4 unused T1 200s that
would be more helpful :-)  (the 105s work correctly; there is some kind
of race condition on the 200s that mean you can boot them up if you
breakpoint through the boot process.)

However, that machine might be useful for someone as a ports tinderbox.
(I had considered setting up one of the existing ones to do that, but there
are other machines I have been working on which are higher priority.)

mcl