status of freebsd on ultrasparc?

Boris Kochergin spawk at acm.poly.edu
Mon Jun 16 20:52:25 UTC 2008

Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 05:25:05PM -0800, Royce Williams wrote:
>
>> - Volunteer list: Start a list of volunteers (and their associated
>> hardware).  The wiki might be a good place for this, except it makes
>> it harder for non-committer testers to self-organize.
>>

> I've now created
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/sparc64/Volunteers for this.  I am
> willing to add information for those who do not have write permissions
> on the wiki.

I have a bunch of Ultra 5s which I know to work fine (with the exception
of
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-sparc64/2008-March/005455.html),
and a 450 Enterprise which I haven't touched yet. I can put them up on
the University network for the project to use for package building,
access to sparc64 machines for developers who don't have any, etc.

-Boris