ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY. uknationalottery08 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:35:23 PST 2008

Uk National Lottery
Ref: L/200-26937
Batch: 2007MJL-08

Email:uknationalottery08 at rediffmail.com

ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the January, 2008 result of the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on the 12th of
 January, 2008.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with  Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 4-12-14-20-46-49(bonus No.
 24), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.ematch 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £500.000.00  (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

NAME: SUSAN OXFORD

Email:uknationalottery08 at rediffmail.com

Provide her with the following informations:

Full Name:

Telephone Number:

Address:

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this UK  NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Sincerely,
Brant Hunt
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.