sun e250 installation woes.

Royce Williams royce at alaska.net
Thu Jan 3 21:43:19 PST 2008

amilcar padilla wrote, on 1/3/2008 8:30 PM:
> yes I am indeed using an attached keyboard and monitor.  the box has a
> graphics card and I acquired a sun type 5d keyboard.  I'd rather not use
> the serial console but if that's my only choice.

Once you establish whether or not the serial console works, you will
know where your troubleshooting should go next.  You can then also
investigate more easily what graphics card is installed.

Royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                - IP Engineering, ACS
http://www.tycho.org/royce/                   - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531