sun e250 installation woes.

amilcar padilla pada0008 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:02:27 PST 2008

Hello, I am new to the mailing list.  I am sorry if this is an old
subject but I'm having issues installing freebsd sparc64 on a sun
enterprise 250 server.  For some reason when I type "boot cdrom" at
the ok prompt, the system hangs loading the kernel.

On the freebsd website it says the e250 is known to run freebsd 6.2
which is exactly what I am trying to do.  If someone on the list has
been successful at this task; could you please share your experience?

thx.