macromedia flash

paparoot paparoot at paparoot.org
Sun Apr 20 08:51:59 UTC 2008

well, linux flash plugin isn't available for x8-_64 platform yet, at least, i
never seen it. to use it you need to turn on 32bits linux emulation (on linux
platform, yeah), so, i suspect the same with sparc64.

Desperatly, it never worked for me neither (with a gentoo linux amd64)

give us news about if your experiments success ;)