Doesn't anything work around here?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Nov 6 00:28:34 PST 2007

On Friday 02 November 2007, Daniel Austin MBCS wrote:
> I'm more than happy to test out ports on sparc64.  I have a few
> sparc64 8.0-current machines here.

FWIW, if I have not already mentioned in this thread or this list,
I have some portsmon pages that will help you figure out the state
of ports on specific build environments.  The germane ones are:

http://portsmon.freebsd.org/chartsandgraphs/package_failures_list.sparc64-6.html
http://portsmon.freebsd.org/chartsandgraphs/package_failures_list.sparc64-7.html

These are from the last full runs, so the -6 one is one month old and
the -7 one is two months old.  The latest -7 run is nearly finished.

There is no -8 run yet.

Graphical representations of the above are at:

http://portsmon.freebsd.org/chartsandgraphs/package_status.sparc64-6.html
http://portsmon.freebsd.org/chartsandgraphs/package_status.sparc64-7.html

and a comparison across all the buildenvs is at:

http://portsmon.freebsd.org/chartsandgraphs/package_comparison.html

All the above include packages that aren't built for one reason or
another.

On pointyhat, the "latest failures" list of error logs (only) are at:

http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-6-failure.html
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-7-failure.html

and the "latest run" summaries are at:

http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-6-full/
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-6-latest/
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-7-full/
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/sparc64-7-latest/

This should tell all you want to know, and much more, about the state
of ports and packages on sparc64.

mcl