Job Opportunity

Kings Diamonds Company kingscompany3 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 13:54:18 UTC 2007

Attention:

Your email was submitted to us by an online job recruiting agency.KINGS
DIAMONDS COMPANY, is based in the United Kingdom.Founded by Scott
Connor in 1932,Owing to our company growth, We are looking for
representative worldwide who will be working for the company as a
part-time or
online worker and we are willing to pay 10 % for
every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of
work,someone who would help us receive payments from our customers in
the
states and get them processed at their banks.

Most of our dealings are in cash when dealing within the UK, but
foreign transaction is a different thing entirely.
You will receive payments from our customers via many methods
e.g,Online Transfer, Cash, Money Orders, Credit Cards.You should also
mail any
enquiries to the email
address below: www.kingsdiamondscompany1 at gmail.com

Kindly get back to us as soon as possible if you are interested in this
job offer with your:

FIRST NAME
LAST NAME
ADDRESS
CITY
STATE
ZIP CODE
COUNTRY
PHONE NUMBER
BANK NAME
GENDER
AGE
MARITAL STATUS

KINDLY SEND YOUR REPLY TO:
kingdiamondcompany11 at yahoo.co.uk

ATTESTATION
According to how you have been briefed earlier by a
qualified representative of this establishment. You are required and
mandated to receive payment on behalf of the above mentioned firm. You
are to deduct 10 % of all funds processed on a particular order and
forward the balance payment via instructions from Kings Diamonds
Company.
Group regional warehouses that will be given to you later. You will
notify the company a week ahead if eventually you want to discontinue
this
job so as to terminate all payment coming your way to avoid conflict.

In agreement to this,Please respond to the above email
address:

kingdiamondcompany11 at yahoo.co.uk

Regards
C.Johnson