amr hangs on 6.2-RELEASE on Ultra 5

Chris Moran chrismor at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 29 01:09:38 UTC 2007

System: Sun Ultra 5, 512MB RAM.  No other PCI devices installed
Controller: HP NetRAID 1Si (Supported according to the HARDWARE list)
Kernel: Generic
Added 'amr_load="YES"' to loader.conf and installed the card.
Console output:

pci3: <OFW PCI bus> on pci3
amr0: <LSI Logic MegaRAID 1.53> mem 0x400000-0x7fffff at device 1.1 on pci2
amr0: busmaster bit not set, enabling

and that's it.  A power cycle is required.  I can set up a debugger for anyone who wants to get output, or is it as simple as enabling the busmaster bit.  And if so, how do I do this (I can't find the details in the docs sorry)

Thanks