And, yanno, it's shiny.

Dalton Leslie yga at regman.com
Mon Apr 16 13:53:53 UTC 2007

It's set off like any regular afterimage, but just refuses to die. Confronting new ideas without sufficient preparation can be dangerous!
Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything about it - other than update my doc so she can note this latest weirdness my records - since it's merely annoying and not painful or anything.
Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything about it - other than update my doc so she can note this latest weirdness my records - since it's merely annoying and not painful or anything. Kinda like someone cut a raggedy hole in my field of vision with pinking sheers, then traced it with strobing neon lights and laser flashes. I'm a professional copywriter and marketing geek, among other things.
But man, why do I always get the weird shit?
But man, why do I always get the weird shit?
Getting Things Done: A Year of Service - A blog I've set up to journal about my Americorps service.
I'm a professional copywriter and marketing geek, among other things.
Also, the house rules and other random tidbits. Getting Things Done: A Year of Service - A blog I've set up to journal about my Americorps service.
But orgasms, especially. Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything about it - other than update my doc so she can note this latest weirdness my records - since it's merely annoying and not painful or anything. Support Bloggers' Rights! But man, why do I always get the weird shit?
Anyway, I don't plan on doing anything about it - other than update my doc so she can note this latest weirdness my records - since it's merely annoying and not painful or anything. But damn, it's annoying. Mine tend to be sort of jaggedy circles that expand, leaving my vision clear-ish in the center. Also, the house rules and other random tidbits. Nicely enough, there's no pain.
But orgasms, especially. The Basics of Article Marketing - A lens on using web articles as a marketing platform. Read at your own risk.
Read at your own risk. But man, why do I always get the weird shit?
I still get the plain old standard "slopping bucket o' pain" migraines, but now I'm also beginning to get the occasional silent, or visual, "afterimage" migraine also known as Palinopsia.