replacement

Julia Oconnor jwx at roskadirect.com
Mon Apr 16 13:17:37 UTC 2007

I assumed, given all the media coverage, that I'd be getting these new Permanent stamps.
It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show.
Great for getting that document to someone without physically delivering it.
Sounds boring doesn't it?
they're all likable and dis-likable! I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. Hopefully we'll see something concrete about it in the not to distant future.
you're investing in the service up front. It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. Hopefully we'll see something concrete about it in the not to distant future.
5 million in interest off that last stamp.