sparc64/91882: Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard

Eric Smith arcain at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 12:40:12 PST 2006

>Number:         91882
>Category:       sparc64
>Synopsis:       Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Installed FreeBSD on an Sun Ultra 10.

The keyboard works fine in console, but I can't seem to find a mouse driver that works.  I've googled and looked in the forums/etc and find reference to "sunmouse" but can't seem to locate it anywhere.

This problem also crosses over to xwindows (both xorg and xfree86) where neither the keyboard or the mouse work due to a lack of drivers for either.

I know you don't supply support for the xwindows platforms, but I figured I'd give it a shot since you've probably heard of this problem before.
>How-To-Repeat:
reboot.