bge(4)

Miles Nordin carton at Ivy.NET
Thu Feb 9 12:29:50 PST 2006

>>>>> "py" == Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh at gmail.com> writes:

    py> There is also bge(4) patch

    py> http://people.freebsd.org/~yongari/bge.patch.0908

Thank you.  I'm using the bge driver you MFC'd to RELENG_6, and it's
working, with 'polling' turned on and HZ=1000.  definitely a big deal
for what I'm doing.  no DDoS yet to really test it, but it's more
stable than hme on NetBSD 3.0_BETA at least. :/

One odd thing is I get the ``firmware handshake timeout'' message on
an Ultra 5, but I don't get the message on a Netra T1 200.  The
card/driver works on both machines regardless of the message.  *shrug*