some questions

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Feb 6 05:16:14 PST 2006

Hi,

For what it's worth I've been running Mozilla 1.7 or so from the
2nd ISO disk of 6.0 on my Ultra 2 and it runs fine.  I was not
sucessful getting Firefox to build, but, as others have noted there
is a patch floating around.  My lack of success is just basic
laziness, ie, Mozilla seems good enough so I'm happy.

cheers

bruce

edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org