devel/p5-SVN-Web behaves strangely on sparc64

Rong-En Fan rafan at infor.org
Thu Apr 27 14:29:07 UTC 2006

[please CC'ed me, I'm not on sparc64 list]

Hi all,

I'm maintainer of devel/p5-SVN-Web. After this port updates to
0.43 (and possible related to perl 5.8.7->5.8.8), it fails to build
on sparc64 with very wired errors. You can find the error on
pointyhat.

Since I don't have resource to test with, I would like to ask
people on this list to do some simple build and send me the
work directory and perl -V. If possible, please do

cd /usr/ports/devel/p5-SVN-Web && make

with installed perl 5.8.8 and/or 5.8.7. Send me the work directory
tarball along with perl -V.

Thanks for helping,
Rong-En Fan