freeze or panic in 6.0R in Enterprise 450

David Barbero sico at loquefaltaba.com
Mon Nov 7 02:13:33 PST 2005

Hello all.

I am experiencing problems in a Enterprise 450 with 6.0Release.  When I
start with kernel without of_console and with, when the kernel use
of_console does not give to an error of "jump to memory memory_direction"
and the machine is freeze.  When I qualify of_console begins to start
correctly and when it initiates the network are times that remains freeze
the machine and others gives linpanic when it takes another interface that
is not hme, I have proven with several cards, two Realtek and one 3com.
Has passed him this to somebody but?

Regards.

--
"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for
people who love UNIX"