Fast Data Access MMU Miss problem

cuma1207 cuma1207 at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Jan 4 01:41:14 GMT 2005

> > hi Doug
> > thank your reply first , I had tried your
> suggestions,
> > 1. reset-all , full powe cycle boot  => then
> problem
> > is the same
> > 2. I re-get 5.3-RELEASE-sparc64-disc1.iso and
> check by
> > md5.exe then burn a new CD to install => still the
> > same problem
> >
> > my OS HD's scsi id is 0 , is there any limit that
> > need setup its scsi id? Or is there any thing that
> > can try ?
>
> Hm ... it appears to be trying to boot the hard
> disk, not the CD. Is that
> what you're trying?  To boot the cd you need to do
> "boot cdrom".

hi Doug

Maybe you miss my previous problem-post ,
I had been finished the OS installation by booting
from CD and install into the SCSI HD.
It appears when I try boot from the SCSI HD :
>> FreeBSD/sparc64 boot block
   Boot path:   /pci at 1f,0/pci at 1/scsi at 8/disk at 0,0:a
   Boot loader: /boot/loader
Console: Open Firmware console

FreeBSD/sparc64 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.0
(root at bobbi.cse.buffalo.edu, Fri Nov  5 02:16:10 UTC
2004)
bootpath="/pci at 1f,0/pci at 1/scsi at 8/disk at 0,0:a"
Fast Data Access MMU Miss