sparc64 kernels have KVM problems(?)

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Sep 4 20:38:44 PDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 02:51:03PM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas?  (Note that this is with a 32-bit time_t still, I'm
> still in the process of doing the 64BTT update and was trying to figure this
> out before going on.)

I can't imagine what the time_t would have to do with the problems you
saw but if you send me your config file I can try it on a completely
up to date machine - that way we could rule out that being the problem
for sure.

I haven't seen anything like what you were getting but I tend to use
mostly GENERIC kernels...

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu