Bug in kse_switchin()?

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Oct 7 11:07:00 PDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:26:02AM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

> FWIW, -O didn't help me to compile a custom kernel.  I get a page fault very
> early due to running out of UMA preallocated pages I think.  I have no idea
> why though.

Ok, so this makes it official: -O only seems to fix the problem I tripped
across and that is in arguably special code given it's monkeying around
with register windows.

Sigh.  So what do you get if you already earned a pointy hat for something
and you do something dumb while still wearing it?

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |