5.2.1p6, Sparc64 && ypwhich

Joerg Wunsch j at ida.interface-business.de
Thu May 27 06:34:47 PDT 2004

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> As Thomas Moestl wrote:
>
> > Can you please test the attached patch (it corrects some types in
> > <rpcsvc/yp_prot.h>, taken from the NetBSD version and the
> > rpcgen-generated definitions)?

> I'm not yet through with a full `make', just reinstalled
> /usr/include, rebuilt and -installed the libs, and rebuilt and
> -installed ypwhich, but that indicates it really fixes the problem.

Just curious about the state, I see that a cvs update still marks this
file as being locally changed, so it obviously has not yet been
committed yet.  Any reaons for this?

--
J"org Wunsch					       Unix support engineer
joerg_wunsch at interface-systems.de        http://www.interface-systems.de/~j/