5.2.1p6, Sparc64 && ypwhich

Thomas Moestl t.moestl at tu-bs.de
Thu May 13 16:41:16 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004/05/13 at 16:20:44 -0700, Mike Hogsett wrote:

> > Can you please test the attached patch (it corrects some types in
> > <rpcsvc/yp_prot.h>, taken from the NetBSD version and the
> > rpcgen-generated definitions)?
>
> Wow that was a fast response. :P  I love FreeBSD.
>
> The patch applied successfully.  Do I need to make {build,install}world
> or just make ypwhich?

A buildworld would be preferable. Reinstalling the include files and
just building ypwhich should work, but other programs use this header
too, so it would be nice to get a more complete test coverage.

	- Thomas

--
Thomas Moestl	<t.moestl at tu-bs.de>	http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0015675/
		<tmm at FreeBSD.org>	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~tmm/