Trouble booting 6/12 snapshot on V210

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sat Jun 26 11:55:22 PDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 08:35:28PM +0200, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> Am 26.06.2004 um 20:03 schrieb Ken Smith:
> >Sorry, but UltraSPARC-III processors aren't supported (yet?).
>
> What's missing?

Sorry but at the moment I'm not sure.  Thomas or Jake or someone else
might know.  I've been spending all my sparc64 time reading Sparc
Architecture manuals for the past week or so but it's been for the
UltraSPARC-II's (background info to help figure out KSE stuff...).

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |