fix for undefined symbol 'panic'

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun Jan 25 08:30:27 PST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 03:55:32PM +0100, Harti Brandt wrote:

> The fix is wrong, I think, because __panic now takes three arguments.
> I wrote phk a couple of days ago, but nothing happend so far. We could do
> the equivalent of __panic(str, NULL, 0), or try to get the filename and
> linenumber correct. But this is where my sparc asm foo stops.

Thanks, I think you're right.

My asm foo is rusty but I don't mind cleaning it up.  I'll work on this
if nobody else wants to or has time or whatever.  Shouldn't be too
hard to re-learn how to pass function parameters.  But I don't want to
take away anyone else's fun if I'm stepping on toes.  I'm new to this
area (sparc64 in general) in a variety of ways so I haven't noticed yet who
tends to do what.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu