64btt cvsup?

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Feb 26 14:59:25 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 02:02:42PM -0800, John Polstra wrote:

> Remember, this thread got started because some
> people thought old CVSup binaries worked, and some people thought they
> didn't.  (We still don't know.)

This thread seems to be dying but just for the record... :-)

I started this thread because cvsup recompiled from scratch on a 64-bit
time_t machine was acting weird.  :-)  Basically when used to support
a cvsup mirror (I needed to make a copy of the FreeBSD cvs repo and
then locally force in a commit to it so I could then use it to do a
release build from that had 64-bit time_t in it :-) it seemed to want
to rsync every file in the repository every time the update ran.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |