Problem with DHCLIENT vs 64-bit time_t

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sun Feb 22 17:02:04 PST 2004

At 2:25 PM -0500 2/22/04, Ken Smith wrote:

>Since the ISO's done I can try to take care of this if nobody else
>wants to.  Would be nice to have it fixed before I do the next
>snapshot (right after Garance does the real commit).

I'm more than happy to have other people looking into these
issues.  I just wanted to come up with an upgrade path to
64-bit time_t's ... I am not promising to fix every bug which
results from making the change!

>I'd just be trying to confirm Dag-Erling's patch works and then
>running it by my mentor...

Note that /usr/src/contrib/isc-dhcp is in contrib, and according
to the FREEBSD-upgrade file it has been handled by:
mbr at FreeBSD.org
murray at FreeBSD.org
obrien at NUXI.com

Make sure you get explicit approval from at least one of them
before you consider making any commits to it.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu