Fast Data Access MMU Miss error?

cuma1207 cuma1207 at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Dec 27 00:32:10 PST 2004

> I'm not aware of the AX1115 boards, only the AX1105
> boards which
> don't have onboard SCSI controllers. Does the AX1115
> have an onboard
> SCSI controller or is this an add-on card? If the
> latter, is it
> known to be bootable?

Hi
Yes , AX1115 is almost same as AX1105 but it with a
onboard SCSI controller. I boot from IDE CDROM , the
5.3R know this SCSI controller and dectect my SCSI HD
then I finished the installation(sure, on the SCSI
HD).

But when I want to start my first boot from SCSI HD ,
it show me the "Fast Data Access MMU Miss error".

Is there any thing that I miss to do ?

thanks
cuma