getting OBP version; also, FAQ?

Royce Williams royce at alaska.net
Sat Aug 28 08:38:27 PDT 2004

How does one cough up the OBP version information while booted into
freebsd/sparc64?

I don't see it in the dmesg output or sysctl information, and didn't
find anything in the ht://Dig Mailman archives for the list.  The only
third-party product that I could find was the not-exactly-free product
Sysinfo (http://www.magnicomp.com/sysinfo/sysinfo.shtml), which isn't
compiled for FreeBSD/sparc64 and provides no source to build it myself.

Also -- in preparation to ask this question, I went hunting for a FAQ.
Did I just miss it, or are there few questions that are frequently
asked? :)

-royce