Package build machines needed
kris at obsecurity.org
Sun Aug 15 14:28:39 PDT 2004
I'm looking for remote access to some reasonably fast sparc64
machines, to use for building sparc64 packages (particularly for
5.3-RELEASE since time is somewhat critical, i.e. we can't wait a
month for the package set to finish - but preferably longer-term too).
Here's a summary of what I need:
* Root access to the machine via ssh.
* Serial and power console access preferred, otherwise I'll be bugging
you each time the machine panics or requires hard rebooting.
* Reasonable bandwidth: at least 1Mbps, and I can't guarantee how much
traffic I'll be generating, so unlimited download capacity preferred.
* At least 20GB of local disk (I'll be setting a local squid proxy to
cache package fetches). If more disk space is available I can set up
a local FTP distfile mirror which will cut download bandwidth
* Exclusive use of the machine preferred, but I can make do with a
shared machine that is not too busy.
Is anyone able to help out?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-sparc64/attachments/20040815/d17f0096/attachment.bin
More information about the freebsd-sparc64