makeworld problem on sparc

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Oct 1 13:25:39 PDT 2003

well, did some more searching and finally found that this problem is
happening because the date/time were not set correctly on the box im
updating. after I ntpdate'd it to the current time, it finished the make
buildworld successfully. Thought Id let yall know for next time. ;)

btw, anyone know if linux emulation will ever come the the sparc platform?

Jason